The commercial department handles commercial, industrial, large multi-family, sub divisions and special use properties. Our appraisal experience ranges from appraising the typical Chicago store front to appraising a Loop office building.
The following is a sample of property types we have recently appraised.
- Commercial Buildings of all sizes
- Office Buildings of all sizes
- Industrial Buildings of all sizes
- Hotels – Limited and Full Service
- Mixed-Use properties ranging from 2 units to +100 units
- Apartment buildings ranging from 2 units to +100 units
- Vacant Land
- Proposed Developments including
- Condominium developments
- Commercial, Office and Industrial developments
- Sub-Divisions, both site improved and improved
- Mixed-Use developments
- Town home developments
- Special Use Properties Including
- Golf Courses
- Sports Facilities
- Self-Storage Buildings
- Gas Stations and Car Washes
We are proficient in appraising a variety of property rights, including fee simple, leased fee and leasehold estates. Our valuations can be retrospective, prospective and current date valuations.